What is TMAD group?
We are a non government organization based in India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Pune) and US, established on 28 th Feb 2005 and registered on 22 nd Sep 2007 in Hyderabad to provide humanitarian service to the poor and needy in the areas of education, health care, self employment, shelter for the aged, destitute and orphan etc. with collaboration of different like minded groups. The organization has 120 volunteers who are very passionate to make some positive difference in the society.
How do we generate funds?
● Monthly contributions from the members
● Project based contributions (kind hearted donors/NGOs)
What are the cases that we normally prefer?
● Being genuine is the only criteria
● Helping those whom no one else reaches
● Expect hard working people but not idle ones or parasites
How do we assure of the best use of money?
● Give the necessities like medicines, books etc. instead of giving money directly to the needy
How do we collaborate with other groups?
● Based on the common ideology, guidelines, working principles
● Visit to Govt. Schools, NGOs (Trusts, Orphanages, Old Age Homes etc.) to find their activities and needs
How do we go about inter/intra communication?
● Through group mails and Web portal
● Monthly meetings on first Sunday of every month in each chapter
What are our Activities?
•A student who needs to pay college fee
•A patient who wants money for operation
•A beggar who needs his survival needs
•A patient who needs blood
•A student who needs career guidance
•A school which needs Educational support to teach their students and amenities for its development
•Awareness on Right to Information(RTI) Act
•Awareness on Environmental Issues
We work on anything and everything to make a difference
What are the few projects taken so far?
- Plantation Drive & Drawing Competition at Govt Kannada Primary School, Vimanapura, Bangalore
- Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi in eco friendly way
- Blood Donation Camp in Bangalore (For Every 4 Months in a Calendar Year)
- Blanket Distribution Project
How many got benefited/project undertaken till now?
56 Students benefited
73 Patients benefited
85 Projects undertaken
98 Eye Donors registered
130 Monkey caps Distributed
174 Hygiene kits donated
204 Units of blood donated
515 Blankets Distributed
603 school kits Distributed
How can you join TMAD?
Please visit the below link.
How can you help the needy?
You can assist the patient while consulting Doctor, guiding the student for his/her career, collecting NGOs information through Internet, monetary help etc..
TMAD Bank A/c Details:
Name: TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (TMAD)
A/c No: 000801210382
Bank: ICICI Bank Limited
Branch: Khairatabad, Hyderabad
NEFT/IFSC/RTGS Code: ICIC0000008
Note: All donations are exempted under 80G Tax Exemption Act